Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

Very very good. I like mlp and doctor who, and I think you did a nice job with both their personalities. Derpy's voice was rather fun, and the doctor's was well done. maybe a bit too long for my taste, but excellent nonetheless.

TOME Episode 03 TOME Episode 03

Well worth the wait. A genuinely great piece of animation with diverse characters, interesting style of fight scenes, a subtle comedic touch (i actually laughed out loud at the "oooooo~" at the end) and most importantly: a clear amount of work put into it. If I wasn't already hooked from episode 1, I'm officially obssesed after this. Keep up the great work!!

Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

Freaking awesome

Ponies+Pie+Bacon+Spot on Voice Acting+Animation Quality=AWESOMENESS

Every War in History Ever Every War in History Ever

Meh...

mediocre animation, colorless, little lip sync. But hey, these are technical things. The real problem i have with this is the message. Sure, its fine for you to say in your author comments "this is my opinion" but you contradict yourself by making the title of the video "every war in history ever" implying that any other opinion is false. Saying "you only dislike the video because you dont agree with my opinion" is like throwing a splatter of red paint on a canvas, calling it art, and saying "if you don't like it then you're just not DEEP enough to understand it,"

I'm not gonna get into about my own beleifs on the origin of every war in history, but to put it simply: yours is an overly black-and-white (no pun intended) veiw. Just the fact that "cavemen to WWII" is in the description bothers me a bit. Was waging war against the Nazis a clash of opinions?

TOME Short: Hackers TOME Short: Hackers

Take a step back, people

Sure, it isn't the best we've ever seen, but its not nearly as bad as some of these flamers make it out to be. Just a few points that need to be made, regarding both sides of the arguement
As it has been said, the standing characters in the background are a problem. It needs to be fixed. Its awkward and frankly just kinda lazy, even if you're trying to pump out quick episodes every month.
I think the voice acting was nice, even if some accents were a little awkward when Rockoon starts having a proper accent out of knowhere... (it was funny in the full episode because it was so out of place, but in a single short its already become overused)
The dialogue was...ehhhh. The curses seem forced, and the reactions to the curses seem even moreso.
Character development: if its been said once it'll be said a thoasand times-ITS AN EXPOSITION!!! Character development by definition takes time, especially for a series thats clearly meant to last a long time. Like others have said, if the characters remain so flat and two-dimensional after episode 5 or 6, then thats a problem. But there's NO WAY that anyone should know everything about the characters (inner secrets, inner struggles, etc.) after one episode and a short.
The short served its purpose, to give us a little extra exposition into the lives of our villains. Kirb is taking your advice and giving us background knowledge of his characters, and the haters continue to bitch! Some people just want to argue, even if their demands are met.

BONK! BONK!

Slap my hand! You deserve it!

This animation is freakin awesome, it deserves 5/5 10/10, I don't like to gush on Newgrounds, but the animation is smooth, the anime-style art/sound effects work well together, and the overall content was just top-notch. This is flat out great, keep up the good work.

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

It needs to be said

Alright, I'm not gonna waste this space saying "OMG I loved it, cant wait for episode 2!" Let me just start off by saying I really liked it. Some of the people out there who give this flash a rating of a 4 or such do make decent points, and its not like theyre just flaming like "duhh ur gay and so is flash duhh", but I think that some of their comments need a rebuttal.

First off, as far as people saying that the animation is mediocre. We all realize that these episodes are going to be produced around once a month. No matter what happened, the animation/art was not gonna be the best weve ever seen. But instead of pumping out a crappy, 2 minute flash cartoon, Kirb used the deadline to his advantage and turned anime-style fight scenes into RPG style fights. I personally think this is extremely clever, making lemonade out of the lemons that is the short deadline.
Next, for all the people saying that the plotline is weak and the characters have no development: its the FIRST EPISODE. When was the last time you watched the first episode of ANY show and finished it knowing every characters backstory, inner thoughts, and inner struggles. Not to mention that this flash is less than ten minutes long while most premieres on television would be 20 minutes at the very least. The point of a first episode is to be an exposition, meaning it reveals who the main characters are, what the general conflict is, and who the antagonists will be. It isn't the first episode's job to establish the characters in extreme detail, the veiwer is supposed to see characters develop as the series progresses.

Just had to get that out in the air. Keep up the good work guys!

Mario's Reward Mario's Reward

A fun twist on an overused joke

We've seen the whole "mario wants sex as his reward for saving peach"-joke a million times, but the smooth animation and excellent voice acting make this special. I like it

Anime fight! Anime fight!

I liked it better BECAUSE I love DBZ

good job capturing the anime cliches. not just that, but adding your own little twist on things (like freiza putting on lipstick and the cat fapping XD) Excellent job as far as drawing style and comedy, well deserving of the front page!

When a klown dies When a klown dies

Very dark, very edgey, kinda frightending

Well deserving of the win, excellent job.