Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

Very very good. I like mlp and doctor who, and I think you did a nice job with both their personalities. Derpy's voice was rather fun, and the doctor's was well done. maybe a bit too long for my taste, but excellent nonetheless.

TOME Episode 03 TOME Episode 03

Well worth the wait. A genuinely great piece of animation with diverse characters, interesting style of fight scenes, a subtle comedic touch (i actually laughed out loud at the "oooooo~" at the end) and most importantly: a clear amount of work put into it. If I wasn't already hooked from episode 1, I'm officially obssesed after this. Keep up the great work!!

Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

Freaking awesome

Ponies+Pie+Bacon+Spot on Voice Acting+Animation Quality=AWESOMENESS

The Final Experiment The Final Experiment

Yeah...
I spent a good 2 minutes trying to figure out how to actually adjust the traits...and then I won by literally doing nothing :/

Zombocalypse Zombocalypse

Pretty sweet

Its alright, but as its been said before, it gets REALLY repetitive. Plus, every round lasts so long, you get bored with the same old stuff. The purple zombies are a huge issue as they *just barely* are slower than your character, making it impossible to shoot or get away once they start eating you. The lag is a huge issue as well, especially with the assault rifle. It also would have been nice to have a sort of "money system" so you could pick which upgrades you want instead of automatically giving certain upgrades at certain levels. Otherwise, it was a solid game, the voiceover was pretty cool, and it gives a good sense of the ammo-starving survival tactics of big console zombie games.

Infestor Infestor

Too easy

It was a good concept and whatnot, but too linear to be challenging. Since most things are already set up for you to accomplish, there's not much to do other than trial and error (trying to make that jump you missed or shooting at that robot that killed you the first time). It's clear that a lot of work was put into it, but the linear format and "power-up/class" concept don't mix well

-Highscore -Highscore

Awesome in the best way possible

The rocknroll+8bit/techno reminds me a lot of Scott Pilgrim the game, and belive me, thats a HUGE complement, atleast in my book

Seehu Seehu

Excellent work

Is that a...pfft...SKULL CAP!? lol I'm kidding, excellent work, really detailed, very dark, very epic, keep up the awesomeness.

frozen-scumbag responds:

*headdesk*

ER0DE ER0DE

Coooooooool

The eye and smiles remind me a lot of Pride from FMA. Really dark and creepy, in the coolest way possible